- Betwinner (hereinafter we, the betting company) complies with the laws of India regarding the confidentiality of customer data. We are committed not to disclosing data privacy and keeping customer data in accordance with the law;
- The website and betting company collects and stores data in accordance with this policy, which we have developed according with applicable law. On this page, we inform customers about how we collect and store our customer data;
- In the following header, we inform you about what data we collect, why, and how we store and process it.
Collection and Use of Information
When you visit a website, your browser sends us non-personal information such as:
- date and time of visiting the site;
- screen resolution;
- device data;
- operating system;
- a search query in the browser;
- IP address;
- time spent on the site.
We do not link this data to a specific user and store it in an anonymized form for technical analytics. The company uses them to improve the marketing performance of the site, as well as to improve the service and design.
Users confirm their consent to the collection and storage of Cookies when they enter the site. This is anonymized data that does not identify you in any way. We collect and store this data to analyze the behavior of our customers. This helps us improve the user experience and offer new products.
The category of personal data includes the personal data of customers, as well as data that can be identified with specific users. The site and the bookmaker do not collect any personal data of users, and do not store or process them in any way.
Redirecting Links to Other Sites
Security Storage and Disclosure of Information
Betwinner storage complies with the latest security requirements. Our storage is protected by SSL certificates and other security systems. We comply with the GDPR and global data protection regulations. All data can be transferred to third parties only in accordance with local laws and with the consent of customers.
Betwinner transfers data only to a reliable and trusted information provider. We do this to improve user experience and get analytics about our service.
We use Google Analytics to analyze non-personal data and customer activity on our website. The anonymous information is generated on the basis of cookies owned by the company’s server and analyzed there for analytics.
Google Inc. uses the information to analyze the user experience and to compile reports on the site collection and search service. Google may also transfer data at the request of third parties, if applicable in the United States. You can learn more about how Google uses data at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
We may share your personal information within the following entities:
- executive authorities, regulatory and supervisory authorities, as well as other authorities;
- credit review agencies;
- fraud prevention agencies;
- agencies providing identity verification;
- authorized sports organizations;
- organizations that have provided us with information about you;
- third parties to whom we may share data with your permission or at your request;
- third parties whose participation is necessary to provide the requested products and services.